Role of Supervision
- Garthwait, C. L. (2017). The social work practicum: A guide and workbook for students (7th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson.
o Chapter 3, “Learning from Supervision” (pp. 28-50)
- Bogo, M., Regehr, C., Power, R., & Regehr, G. (2007). When values collide: Field instructors’ experiences of providing feedback and evaluating competence. The Clinical Supervisor, 26(1–2), 99–117.
- Mctighe, J. P. (2011). Teaching the use of self through the process of clinical supervision. Clinical Social Work Journal,
Media 39(3), 301–307.
• Laureate Education. (Producer). (2013). Role of supervision
[Audio file]. Retrieved from https://class.waldenu.edu
Note: The approximate length of this media piece is 1 minute.
· An explanation of the role of supervision in your fieldeducation experience
· A description of your field instructor’s leadership style andan explanation of whether the leadership style will promote your agency learning agreement during your field education experience
Be sure to support your blog posts with specific references to this week’s resources and provide full APA citations for your references.
Please know that this is a MSW level