1) The structure that manages projects within the existing organizational structure is __________ organization.
2) A series of coordinated, related, multiple projects that continue over extended time intended to achieve a goal is known as a:
3) Adverse weather, design flaws, and equipment breakdown can create negative slack. This is an example of reducing project duration caused by:
Unforeseen project delays
Imposed project deadlines
Time to market
4) The project communication plan contains
Project team vacation schedule
Unapproved change requests
A list of reports to be distributed
An assessment of project risks
Detailed task assignments
5) In which of the following theories does the project group transition from a lower level to a higher level of performance about halfway through the project?
Five Stage Team Development Model
Nominal Group Technique
Synergistic Transition Development Model
Dysfunctional Transition Model
Punctuated Equilibrium Model of Group Development
6) In a resource-constrained project, which of the following is most likely to be changed?
The completion date
7) American project managers have earned a reputation abroad for being very good at understanding technology but not good at understanding:
Local business practices
8) _________ organization is a hybrid form in which a horizontal project management structure is overlaid in the normal functional hierarchy.
9) The lowest element in the hierarchical breakdown of the WBS is
A work package
A cost account
A lowest sub deliverable
10) A project budget report is showing our project as spending $35,000 against a budgeted amount of $40,000. What does this report tell you about the project?
We are doing a good job managing the project
We are spending less than we should for the project
We should check to see if all the bills have been paid
We can’t be sure how the project is going
11) The project communication plan is usually created by
12) In which of the following stages is a major portion of the physical and mental project work performed?
13) If the Project Manager needs additional resources for the project, he/she should seek approval from
14) During the last two phases of a project’s life cycle, the most significant source of conflict is:
15) The earned value of a project is the:
Total project cost to date
Project cost to date adjusted for project scope changes
Percent of the original budget that has been earned by actual work
Cost incurred minus the planned cost
16) Project leadership is about coping with:
Monitoring results against plans
Formulating plans and objectives
Taking corrective action when necessary
17) The final step in the creation of a Work Breakdown Structure is to
18) Develop the responsibility matrix
Develop the responsibility matrix
Assign the cost account to a manager
Code the WBS for tracking
Assign the work package to a manager
19) The first step in the project control process of the measurement and evaluation of project performance is to
Determine the project objectives
Review the project priority matrix
Analyze the project budget
Set a baseline plan
Determine the project deliverables
20) Two of the biggest challenges involved in managing a virtual project team are:
Time management and developing trust
The language barriers and time management
Developing trust and effective patterns of communication
The language barriers and developing effective patterns of communication
Time management and developing effective patterns of communication
21) The centralized management of projects to ensure that the allocation of resources to projects is directed toward projects that contribute the greatest value to organization goals is known as:
Resource Allocation Optimization
Project Priority Matrix Management
Portfolio Project Management
Project Management Optimization
Project Office Management
22) Sam the project engineer has been scheduled to run the product system test at the same time he is to build a marketing prototype. This is an example of a ______ constraint.
23) Small refinements to the project that eventually build to be major changes are known as:
24) Which of the following is considered a project indirect cost
25) From among the following activities, which is the best example of a project?
Writing a term paper
Completing a college degree
Processing insurance claims
26) To construct a high-quality, custom home within five months at costs not to exceed $150,000 is best classified as
27) Audits are least likely to occur
When major milestones are reached
At identified spending level points
During specific stages in the project life cycle
When they are unplanned
28) Project Communication Plans address all the following core questions except:
How will the project team be rewarded?*
What information will be communicated?
How will information be communicated?
Who will receive the information?
When will the information be communicated?
29) Communications difficulties because of different languages, social standards, and religious views are examples of which of the following environmental factors?
30) Which of the following is considered a project direct cost?
31) If resources are not adequate to meet peak demands, the resulting reschedule is termed
Project resource adjustment
32) Which of the following requires more management rather than leadership?
Taking corrective action
Changes in project scope
Breakdowns in coordination between people
33) In which of the following stages is it determined what the project will entail, when it will be scheduled, whom it will benefit, and what the budget will be?
34) In reviewing the project plan, Susan sees that the first prototype is due by October 12. This would be best classified as a
35) The most common response for meeting unattainable deadlines is to:
Implement the fast-tracking system
Fire the project manager
Hire more people
Shift to the critical chain
Reduce or scale back the scope of the project
36) The process of forecasting or approximating the time and cost of completing project deliverables is called
37) A typical expectation in actual practice is that estimates should have a probability of being met ______ of the time.
38) The last step in the Change Control Management process is
Negotiate and resolve conflicts
Formally disapprove changes
Track all changes that are to be implemented
Change the project schedule
Lodge a complaint
39) The most common response for meeting unattainable deadlines is to:
Reduce or scale back the scope of the project
Implement the fast-tracking system
Fire the project manager
Hire more people
Shift to the critical chain
40) In which of the following stages are project objectives established, teams formed, and major responsibilities assigned?
41) Needs for a project could include telecommunications, transportation, power, and availability of technically skilled talent. This is an example of which of the following environmental factors?
42) The method most frequently used in measuring project progress is the
75/25 percent rule
Percent complete rule
0/100 percent rule
50/50 percent rule
25/75 percent rule
43) A good benchmark to use as a time limit for conducting a project audit is
44) Corrective actions that should take place would typically appear in the _____ section of the audit report.
Classification of project
45) The person responsible for tracking approved changes to the project is
Project Team Member
46) The project is running behind schedule, the best thing for the project manager to do is
Take corrective action
Apply for a transfer
Produce a Gantt Chart
Hire more resources
47) The method used to collect information to use through all phases of the project life cycle is called
Work breakdown structure
Organization breakdown structure
48) Which of the following is the easiest method for shortening project time?
Reduce project scope
Reduce the quality
Assigning additional staff and equipment
49) In which of the following is the balance of authority strongly in favor of the functional managers?
50) Which of the following is commonly associated with high-performing project teams?
A degree of competition among team members is encouraged
Roles and specific responsibilities are well-defined
Mistakes are viewed as opportunities for learning
Risk taking is controlled and not allowed to jeopardize the overall project
51) The first step of project scope definition is to
Define the overall objective to meet the customer’s needs
Meet with team members
Analyze the current budget plan
Select team members
Analyze the strategic plan
52) In reviewing the project plan, Susan sees that the first prototype is due by October 12. This would be best classified as a
To continue with the answer check on mycoursewriter.com/
Why Choose Us
Quality Homework Writing
Do you need to ace your test? We have qualified writers to assist you in writing 100% quality homework writing. Mycoursewriter offers students unique and personalized custom papers that help them in getting good grades. Our academic experts will assist you with your dissertation papers, thesis writing, research papers, term papers, and case study homework help. Our writers are experienced and have perfected the art of crafting the best essay writing papers regardless of your academic level. Order now and get our superb homework writing services.
Expert Academic Writers
A student needs professional assistance outside class time. Before hiring our writers, they undergo thorough tests and strict educational backgrounds. After passing a test, our writers undergo training to ensure they deliver expert professional papers to our customers. We ensure they meet the timely delivery of papers and follow our customers' provided instructions. Every writer is an ENL writer and is from the USA, Canada, UK, or Australia. Our experts approach papers effectively depending on their area of specialization.
Affordable Price Guarantees
Is the deal too good to be true? Mycoursewriter is the most affordable assignment help website on the market. We consider students' daily needs for academic help. Our paper costs are reasonably priced to approximately 90% of students around the globe. Our main aim is to ensure students achieve academic excellence, and we believe inconsiderable prices should not hinder students from getting quality homework writing help. In case of any dissatisfaction, we offer unlimited revisions and rewrites without extra charges.
Timely delivery of papers
Tight deadline? Is your paper due in the next few hours? Worry no more. Our writers are here for your rescue. Many college students find it hard to balance their social and academic life and get caught up with academic deadlines. Drafting your paper at the last minute does not allow you to conduct extensive research and craft the correct answers. We have expert writers ready to work on your assignment writing. Urgent writing services are the ultimate solutions you need. We guarantee you timely delivery of papers at your convenience and specified time delivery of the customer.
100% Original Tasks
The ultimate deal-breaker in achieving good grades is submitting imitative papers. Plagiarism is a breach of examination standards and has serious consequences. Students need to deliver papers written in their understanding by paraphrasing their research findings and relevant citations. Our expert's primary consideration is providing free plagiarized papers that meet the lecturers' requirements. Our editors will proofread your paper before delivery ad ensure your papers will not be substandard. We guarantee extreme originality, and in case of any customer concerns, we offer a plagiarism report.
All Round the clock Customer Support
Our website is user-friendly and super useful! Mycoursewriter is the most trusted online writing website always available to provide you with assignment writing services that you need. Our primary concern is meeting customer need specifications by our friendly customer support team that Is available all the time. Our website usability is self-learnable but in case of any problem, feel free to contact us directly through our website email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have diligently satisfied thousands of students, and you can witness this on our sites' review page.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Advantages of Using Our Assignment writing Services
Mycoursewriter welcomes you for superb essay writing services. We are a legit site offering help with your most challenging homework writing assignments at affordable prices. Your essay paper will be assigned to a professional writer who will craft the paper from scratch according to your provided instructions.
Essay writing is a common assignment writing for most college students. It takes a lot of time to craft a complete perfect essay. Mycourserwiter offers the best essay writing and proofreading services for most college students. Your paper is assigned to an expert writer who does thorough research on fresh ideas and personalizes your essay paper according to your assignment writing guidelines. Our essays are entirely exceptional and undergo a strict procedure that includes papers free from plagiarism and thorough proofreading.
Admission and Business Papers
Writing an admission paper is not every student's desire, and this should not hinder any student from earning an admission. Writing a perfect personal statement to earn a position in a dream school or job can be stressful. Personal statements should display a high level of confidence and uniqueness. Admission essays require you to have a vast knowledge of the current happenings in the world and knowhow of the business world. We have qualified writers with skills who will write your admission paper through comprehensive research. All you have to do is provide us with little details about yourself, instructions and our writers will craft a perfect paper for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Mycoursewriter offers you assignment writing services free from grammatical and formatting mistakes. An error-free paper is significant in scoring the desired maximum grades. We have a team of editors who will go through your paper after our expert writers have delivered their fully crafted papers. Our writers will cover all the aspects of your paper instructions, such as fonts, spacing, and educational formats. Our team of editors will check through your paper to make sure it meets the formatting style provided in the paper instructions. Under no circumstances will a poorly formatted paper will be forwarded to you as our team of editors will ensure careful proofreading.
Assignment writing is part of a learning process, and one may not have the knowledge to answer all questions correctly. This should not be a stress to you as we have qualified essay writing experts to help you. Our qualified writers are holders of PhDs, Degrees, and Masters in different areas of study and can handle any papers regardless of the complexity. Multiple assignments may be challenging to finish on time. Our skilled professional writers are here to assist you in crafting all the correct answers for your assignment. Stop stressing about your homework writing and place an order with us, and our expert writers will provide you with the best assignment help.