Emotional Intelligence Journal Entry
PSY 102 Grand Canyon Week 5 Assignment
Being aware of emotional responses is important when interacting in social settings. Complete the Emotional IQ assessment located at.ihhp.com/quiz.php” href=”http://www.ihhp.com/quiz.php”>http://www.ihhp.com/quiz.php.
Compose a journal entry of 250-500 words in which you describe your Emotional IQ findings. Be sure to answer the following questions:
- What value does EQ have that IQ does not?
- How can we be “in check” with our emotions?
- What are some consequences of not being in check with our emotions?
- What are some strategies for managing our emotions?
- How do we ensure our emotions are appropriate when interacting with our family, friends, significant others, and peers?
Please refer to the textbook and the Module 5 Readings to assist in completing this assignment.
Refer to the “Emotional Intelligence Journal Entry Scoring Guide” for grading criteria.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.