AnyLogic Predator And Prey Model Essay Assignment Paper
I have the following assignment I need completed using the AnyLogic model file loading in to a Word file for the completed assignment. Only AnyLogic and MS Wrd files can be used for this assignment
Assignment is to assume we have: r
- Monkeys and Tigers live in a jungle
- No constraints or limitations on the jungle or food for the monkeys
- Monkeys’ initial population is M = 400, and Tigers’ initial population is T = 400
- Monkeys’ birth rate = α% of their population per year
- The only cause for a Monkey death is being eaten by a Tiger
- Available Monkeys and Tigers meet each other at rate β% of the total potential Monkey and Tiger meetings, where the Tigers eat the Monkeys. Note, this is important; determine the quantity of different ways each Tiger can meet each Monkey.
- Tiger birth rate is based on happy Tigers who eat Monkeys; the Tiger birth rate is γ% of the eaten Monkeys per year
- Tigers die at rate ρ% per year AnyLogic Predator And Prey Model Essay Assignment Paper
Assignment needs to have the following Completed:
- Build the causal loop based on the assumptions shown above and copy to the report
- Draw the stocks and flows diagram in
- Build the model in AnyLogic
- Define the parameters (M, T, α, β, γ, and ρ) for each of the following scenarios and present a summary table of the parameters along with the graphs of the stocks: Assume the following:
- Tigers dominate the jungle by killing all Monkeys before starving; the Tigers all die eventually.
- Monkeys dominate the jungle while Tigers are starving.
- Steady state where both Monkeys and Tigers have a steady population; the parameters cannot be zero.
I need a professional report including tables and graphs as needed; I will lose points for poor formatting, grammar, spelling, and inadequate content.
I need this back by the 23rd of January so a short time line.