1. A nurse is assessing a newborn following a forceps assisted birth. Which of the following clinical manifestations should the nurse identify as a complication of the birth method?
C. Facial Palsy
D. Bronchopumonary dysplasia
2. A nurse is providing teaching about terbutaline to a client who is experiencing preterm labor. Which of the following statement by client indicates an understanding of the teaching?
“The medication could cause me to experience heart paptation”
“This medication could cause me to experience blurred vision”
“This medication could cause me to experience ringing in my ears”
“This medication could cause me to experience frequent …”
4. A nurse is caring for a client who has hyperemesis gravidarum. Which of the following laboratory tests should the nurse anticipate?
Rapid plasma regain
5. A nurse is caring for a client who is in labor and requests nonpharmacological pain management. Which of the following nursing actions promotes client comfort?
A. Assisting the client into squatting position
B. Having the client lie in a supine position
C. Applying fundal pressure during contractions
D. Encouraging the client to void every 6 hr
6. A nurse caring for a client who is at 20 weeks of gestation and has trichomoniasis. Which of the following findings should the nurse expect?
A. Thick, White Vaginal Discharge
B. Urinary Frequency
C. Vulva Lesions
D. Malodorous Discharge
7. A nurse is caring for a client who is 14 weeks of gestation. At which the following locations should the nurse place the Doppler device when assessing the fetal heart rate?
A. Midline 2 to 3 cm (0.8 to 1.2 in) above the symphysis pubis
B. Left Upper Abdomen
C. Two fingerbreadths above the umbilicus
D. Lateral at the Xiphoid Process
8.A nurse is assessing a client who is at 27 weeks of gestation and has preeclampsia. Which of the following findings should the nurse report to the provider?
A. Urine protein concentration 200 mg/ 24 hr
B. Creatnine 0.8 mg/ dL
C. Hemoglobin 14.8 g/ dL
D. Platelet Count 60.000/ mm3
9. A nurse is teaching about clomiphene citrate to a client who is experiencing infertility. Which of the following adverse effect should the nurse include?
B. Urinary Frequency
C. Breast Tenderness
10. A nurse is assessing a newborn upon admission to the nursery. Which of the following should the nurse expect?
A. Bulging Fontanels
B. Nasal Flaring
C. Length from head to heel of 40 cm (15.7 in)
D. Chest circumference 2 cm (0.8 in) smaller than the head circumference
11. A nurse is planning care for a newborn who has neonatal abstinence syndrome. Which of the following interventions should the nurse include in the plan of care.
A. Increase the newborn’s visual stimulation
B. Weigh the newborn every other day
C. Discourage parental interaction until after a social evaluation
D. Swaddle the newborn in a flexed position
12. A nurse is caring for a newborn who is 6 hr old and has a bedside glucometer reading of 65 mg/ dL. The newborn’s mother has type 2 diabetes mellitus. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
A. Obtain a blood sample for a serum glucose level
B. Feed the newborn immediately
C. Administer 50 mL of dextrose solution IV
D. Reassess the blood glucose level prior to the next feeding
13. A nurse is providing teaching to a client about exercise safety during pregnancy. Which of the following statements by the client indicates an understanding of the teaching? (Select all that apply).
A. “I will limit my time in the hot tub to 30 minutes after exercise.”
B. “I should consume three 8-ounce glasses of water after I exercise.”
C. “I will check my heart rate every 15 minutes during exercise sessions.”
D. “I should limit exercise sessions to 30 minutes when the weather is humid.”
E. “I should rest by lying on my side for 10 minutes following exercise.”
14. A charge nurse is teaching a group of staff nurses about fetal monitoring during labor. Which of the following findings should the charge nurse instruct the staff members to report to the provider?
A. Contraction durations of 95 to 100 seconds
B. Contraction frequency of 2 to 3 min apart
C. Absent early deceleration of fetal heart rate
D. Fetal heart rate is 140/min
15. A nurse in a woman’s health clinic is obtaining a health history from a client. Which of the following findings should the nurse identify as increasing the client’s risk for developing pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)?
A. Recurrent Cystitis
B. Frequent Alcohol Use
C. Use of Oral Contraceptives
D. Chlamydia Infection
16. A nurse is teaching a prenatal class about immunizations that newborns receive following birth. Which of the following immunizations should the nurse include in the teaching?
A. Hepatitis B
17. A nurse is providing nutritional guidance to a client who is pregnant and follows a vegan diet. The client asks the nurse which foods she should eat to ensure adequate calcium intake. The nurse should instruct the client that which of the following foods has the highest amount of calcium?
A. ½ cup cubed avocado
B. 1 large banana
C. 1 medium potato
D. 1 cup cooked broccoli
18. A nurse in a provider’s office is assessing a client at her first antepartum visit. The client states that the first day of her last menstrual period was March 8. Use Nagele’s rule to calculate the estimated date of delivery. (Use the MMDD format with four numerals and no spaces or punctuation.)
19. A nurse is caring for a client who is in the second stage of labor. Which of the following manifestations should the nurse expect?
A. The client expels the placenta
B. The client experiences gradual dilation of the cervix
C. The client begins have regular contractions.
D. The client delivers the newborn
20. A nurse is assessing a client who is at 37 weeks of gestation. Which of the following statement by the client requires immediate intervention by the nurse?
A. “It burns when I urinate
B. “My feet are really swollen today”.
C. “I didn’t have lunch today, but I have breakfast this morning”.
21. A nurse is providing discharge teaching to a new parent about car seat safety. Which of the following statements by the parent indicates an understanding of the teaching?
A. “I should position my baby’s car seat at a 45 degree angle in the car.”
B. “I should place the car seat rear facing until my baby is 12 months old.”
C. “I should place the harness snugly in a slot above my baby’s sholders.”
D. “I should position the retainer clip at the top of my baby’s abdomen.”
22. A nurse is developing an educational program about hermolytic diseases in newborns for a group of newly licensed nurses. Which of the following genetic information should the nurse include in the program as a cause of hermolytic disease?
A. The mother is Rh positive and the father is Rh negative
B. The mother is Rh negative and the father is Rh positive
C. The mother and the father are both Rh positive
D. The mother and the father are both Rh negative
23. A nurse on an antepartum unit is reviewing the medical records for four clients. Which of the following clients should the nurse assess first?
A. A client who has diabetes mellitus and an HbA1c of 5.8%
B. A client who has preeclampsia and a creatinine level of 1.1 mg/ dL
C. A client who has hyperemesis gravidarum and a sodium level of 110 mEq/L
D. A client who has placenta previa and a hematocrit of 36%
E. “I have been seeing spot this morning”
24. A nurse is assessing a newborn immediately following a vaginal birth. For which of the following findings should the nurse intervene?
b. Vernix Caseosa
25. A nurse on the postpartum unit is caring for four clients. For which of the following clients should the nurse notify the provider?
A client who has a urinary output of 300 ml in 8 hr
A client who reports abdominal cramping during breastfeeding
A client who is receiving magnesium sulfate and has absent deep tendon reflexes
A client who reports lochia rubra requiring changing perineal pads every 3 hr
26. A nurse is caring for a client who has active genital herpes simplex virus type 2. Which of the following medications should the nurse plan to administer?
27. A nurse is caring for a client following an amniocentesis. The nurse should observe the client for which of the following complications?
28. A nurse is planning care for a client who is receiving oxytocin by continuous IV infusion for labor induction. Which of the following interventions should the nurse include in the plan?
Increase the infusion rate every 30 to 60 min.
Maintain the client in a supine position.
Titrate the infusion rate by 4 milliunits/min.
Limit IV intake to 4 L per 24 hr.
29. A nurse is caring for a 2-day-old newborn who was born at 35 weeks of gestation. Which of the following actions should the nurse the nurse takes? (Click on the “Exhibit” Button for additional information about the newborn. There are three tabs that contain separate categories of date.)
Administer nitric oxide inhalation therapy to the newborn
Insert an orogastric decompression tube with low wall suction.
Provide the newborn with an iron-rich formula containing vitamin B12 every 2 hr.
Measure the aadbominal circumference at the level of the newborn’s umbilicus every 2 hr.
30. A nurse is caring for a client who is receiving oxytocin for induction of labor and notes late decelerations of the fetal heart rate on the monitor Tracing. Which of the following action should the nurse take?
Decrease maintenance IV solution infusion rate.
Place the client in lateral position.
Administer misoprostol 25 mcg vaginally
Administer oxygen via face mask at 2 L/min
31. A nurse is planning care for a client who is pregnant and has HIV. Which of the following actions should the nurse include in the plan of care?
Instruct the client to stop taking the antiretroviral medication at 32 weeks of gestation.
Use a fetal scalp electrode during labor and delivery.
Administer a pneumococcal immunization to the newborn within 4 hr following birth.
Bathe the newborn before initiating skin-to-skin contact
32. A nurse is preparing to administer methylergonovine 0.2 mg orally to a client who is 2 hr postpartum and has a boggy uterus. For which of the following assessment findings should the nurse withhold the medication?
Blood pressure 142/92 mm Hg
Urine output 100 mL in hr
Respiratory rate 14/min
33. A nurse is reviewing laboratory results for client who is pregnant. The Nurse should expect which of the following laboratory values to increase?
Fasting blood glucose
34. A nurse is caring for a client who is experiencing preterm labor and has a prescription for 4 doses of dexamethasone 6 mg IM 12 hr. Available in dexamethasome 10 mg/mL. How mane mL of dexamethasome should the nurse administer per dose? (Round the answer to the nearest tenth. Use a leading zero if it applies. Do not use trailing zero.)
35. A nurse is caring for four clients. For which of the following clients should the nurse auscultate the fetal heart rate during the prenatal visit?
A. A client who has an ultrasound that confirms a molar pregnancy
B. A client who has a crown-rump length of 7 weeks gestation
C. A client who has a positive urine pregnancy test 1 week after missed menses
D. A client who has felt quickening for the first time
36. A nurse is planning care for a full-term newborn who is receiving phototherapy. Which of the following actions should the nurse include in the plan of care?
A. Dress the newborn in lightweight clothing.
B. Avoid using lotion or ointment on the newborn skin.
C. Keep the newborn supine throughout treatment
D. Measure the newborn’s temperature every 8hr
37. A nurse is receiving laboratory results for a term newborn who is 24 hr old. Which of the following results require intervention by the nurse?
A. WBC count 10,000/mm3
B. Platelets 180,000/mm3
C. Hemoglobin 20g/dL
D. Glucose 20 mg/dL
38. A nurse is assessing a client following an amniocentesis. Which of the following findings should the nurse recognize as complications? ( select all that apply).
B. Urinary tract infection
D. Leakage of amniotic fluid
E. Preterm labor
39. A nurse on a labor and delivery unit is receiving infection control standards with a newly licensed nurse. The nurse should instruct the newly licensed nurse to don gloves for which of the following procedures?
A. Assisting a mother with breastfeeding
B. Performing a newborn’s initial bath
C. Administering the measles, mumps, rubella vaccine
D. Performing umbilical cord care
40. A nurse is providing teaching to a client who has mild preeclampsia and will be caring for herself at home during the last 2months of pregnancy . This of the following statements by the client indicates an understanding of the teaching.
A. “I will count baby’s lacks every other day.
B. “I will alternate the arm use to check my blood pressure.
D. I will consume 50 grams of protein daily
41. A nurse is caring for four newborns. Which of the following newborns should the nurse assess first?
A. newborn who has nasal flaring
B. newborn who has subconjunctival hemorrhage of the left ey
C. A newborn who has overlapping suture lines
D. A newborn who has not rust-stained urine
42. A nurse is reviewing the electronic medical record of a postpartum client. The nurse should identify that which of the following factors paces the client at risk for infection.
A. Meconium – start fluid
B. placenta previa
C. Midline episiotomy
D. Gestational hypertension
43. A nurse is caring for a client who is 4hr postpartum and is experiencing hypovolemic shock. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
A. Administer indomethacin
B. Insert a second using a 22 gauge IV catheter,
C. Insert an indwelling urinary catheter.
D. Administer oxygen at 4L/min via nasal cannula.
44. A nurse is teaching a client who is 28 weeks of gestation and not up-to date on current immunization. Which of the following immunizations should the nurse inform the client to anticipate receiving following birth.
C. Human papillomavirus
45. A nurse is caring for a newborn who is 24 hr old. Which of the following Laboratory findings should the nurse report to the provider?
A. Hgb 20 g/dL
B. Bilirubin 2mg/dL
C. Platelets 200 .000/mm3
WBC count 32.000/mm3
46. A nurse is caring for newborn who is 1 hr old and has a respiratory rate of 50/min, a heart rate of 130/min, and an auxiliary temperature of 36.1*C (97F). Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
A. Give the newborn a warm bath.
B. Apply a cap to the newborn head.
C. Reposition the newborn.
D. Obtain an oxygen saturation level
47. A nurse is planning care for a newborn who is scheduled to start phototherapy using a lamp. Which of the following actions should the nurse include in the plan?
A. Apply a thin layer of lotion to the newborn skin every 8 hrs.
B. Give the newborn 1oz of glucose water every 4 hrs
C. Ensure the newborn eyes are closed beneath the shield.
D. Dress the newborn in a thin layer of clothing during therapy
48. A nurse is caring for a client following a vaginal delivery of a term fetal demise. Which of the following statement should the nurse make?
A. “You can bathe and dress your baby if you’d like to.”
B. “If you don’t hold the baby it will make letting go much harder.”
C. “You should name the baby so she can have an identity.”
D. “I’m sure you will be able to have another baby when you’re ready.”
49. A nurse is providing teaching to a client who is at 38 weeks of gestation and has a prescription to receive misoprostol intravaginally. Which of the following statement should the nurse make?
A. “you will need to stay in a side-lying position for 30 minutes after each dose.”
B. “You will receive an IV infusion of oxytocin 1 hour after your last dose.”
C.” You will receive a magnesium supplement immediately following therapy.”
D.” You will need to have a full bladder before the therapy begins.”
50. A nurse is assessing a newborn who was born Postterm. Which of the following findings should the nurse expect?
A. Nails extending over tips of fingers
B. Large deposits of subcutaneous fat
C. Pale, translucent skin
D. Thin covering of fine hair on shoulders and back
51. A nurse is planning to teach a group of clients who are about breastfeeding after returning to work .Which of the following infection should the nurse include in the teaching?
A. “Thawed breast milk can be refrigerated for up to 72 hours.”
B. “Breast milk can be stored in a deep freezer for 12 months.”
C. Breast milk can be stored at room temperature for up to 12 hours.”
D. “Thawed breast milk that is unused can be refrozen.”
52. A nurse on postpartum unit caring for four clients. Which of the following clients should receive Rh,(D) Immune globulin to prevent Rh- is immunization?
A. An Rh negative mother who has an Rh- positive infant
B. An Rh –positive mother who has an Rh- negative infant
C. An Rh-positive mother who has an Rh- positive infant
D. An Rh- negative mother who has an Rh- negative infant
53. A nurse is caring for an infant who has signs of neonatal abstinence syndrome. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
A. Provide a stimulating environment
B. Monitor blood glucose level every hr.
C. Intiate seizure precautions.
D. Place the infants on his back with legs extended.
54. A nurse is reviewing signs of effective breathing with a client who is 5 days postpartum. Which of the following information should the nurse include in the teaching?
A. “You should feel a tugging sensation when the baby is sucking.
B. You should expect your baby to have two to three wet diapers in 24hour period
C. “Your baby’s urine should appear dark and concentrated”.
D. “Your breast should stay firm after the baby breastfeeds”.
55. A nurse is teaching a client who is at 41 weeks of gestation about a non stress test. Which of the following information should the nurse include in the teaching?
A. “This test will confirm fetal lung maturity “.
B. “This test will determine adequacy of placental perfusion”.
C. “This test will detect fetal infection”.
D. “This test will predict maternal readiness for labor”.
56. A nurse on the labor and delivery unit is assessing four clients. Which of the following clients is a candidate for an induction of labor with misoprostol?
A. A client who has active genital herpes
B. A client who has gestational diabetes mellitus
C. A client who has a previous uterine incision
D. A client who has placenta previa
57. A nurse is monitoring a client who has preeclampsia and is receiving magnesium sulfate by continuous IV infusion. Which of the following findings should the nurse reports to the provider?
A. Blood pressure 148/94mm Hg
B. Respiratory rate 14mm
C. Urinary output 20 mL/hr
D. 2+deep tendon reflexes
58. A nurse is caring for a client who is in the transition phase of labor and reports a pain level of 7 on a scale of 0 to 10. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
A. Instruct the client to use effleurage
B. Apply counter pressure to the client sacral.
C. Assist the client with patterned-paced breathing.
D. Teach the client the technique of biofeedback.
59. A nurse is caring for newborn immediately following birth and notes a large amount of mucus in the newborn’s mouth and nose. Identify the sequence the nurse should follow when performing suction with a bulb syringe. (Move the streps into the box on the placing them in the selected order of performance. Use all the streps.)
Assess the newborn for reflex bradycardia.
Compress the bulb syringe
Place the bulb syringe in the newborn’s mouth.
Use the bulb syringe to suction the newborn’s nose.
60. A community health nurse is providing education on gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) to a group of clients who are pregnant when discussing risk factors, which of the following ethnicities should the nurse identify as having the lowest incidence of GDM?
B. Non-Hispanic White American
D. African American
61. A nurse is assessing a client who is at 37 weeks of gestation. Which of the following statement by the client requires immediate intervention by the nurse?
A. “It burns when I urinate
B. “My feet are really swollen today”.
C. “I didn’t have lunch today, but I have breakfast this morning”.
D. “I have been seeing spot this morning”
62. A nurse is providing teaching about expected changes during pregnancy to a client who is at 24 weeks of gestation. Which of the following information should the nurse include?
A. “Your stomach will empty rapidly”
B. “You should expect your uterus to double in size”
C. “You should anticipate nasal stuffiness.”
D. “Your nipples will become lighter in color”.
63. A nurse is teaching a prenatal class regarding false labor. Which of the following information should the nurse include?
A. “your contraction will become more intense when walking”
B. “you will have dilation and effacement of the cervix”
C. You will have bloody show”
D. “Your contraction will become temporally regular”
64. A nurse is caring for a client who is receiving an epidural block with an opioid analgesic. The nurse should monitor for which of the following findings as an adverse effect of the medication?
C. Bilateral crackles
65. A nurse is caring for a client who is receiving prenatal care and is at her 24-week appointment. Which of the following laboratory tests should the nurse plans to conduct?
A. Group B strep culture
B.1-hr glucose tolerance test
c. Rubella titer
D. Blood type and Rh
66. A nurse is caring for a client who has bacterial vaginosis. Which of the following medication should the nurse expect to administer?
67. A nurse is caring for a client who is experiencing sore nipples from breastfeeding. Which of the following actions should the nurse take?
A. Place a snug dressing on the client’s nipple when not breastfeeding.
B.Eusure the newborn’s mouth is wide open before latching to the breast.
C. Encourage the client to limit the newborn’s feeding to 10 min on each breast.
D. Instruct the client to begin the feeding with the nipple that is most tender.
68. A nurse is assessing a preterm newborn who is at 32 weeks of gestation. Which of the following finding should the nurse expect?
A. Minimal arm recoil
B. Popliteal angle of less than 90
C. Creases over the entire sole
D. Sparse lanugo
69. A nurse on a labor and delivery unit is providing teaching to a client who plans to use hypnosis to control labor pain. Which of the following information should the nurse include?
A. Focusing on controlling body functions
B. “Synchronized breathing will be required during hypnosis”
C. “Hypnosis can be beneficial in you practiced it during the prenatal period”
D. “Hypnosis does not work for controlling pain associated with labor”.
70. A nurse is caring for client who is in active labor. Following epidural placement the nurse a maternal blood pressure of 98/58 mmHg and minimal FHR variability on the fetal monitor. Which of the following images indicates the action the nurse should take?
To continue with the answer check on mycoursewriter.com/
Why Choose Us
Quality Homework Writing
Do you need to ace your test? We have qualified writers to assist you in writing 100% quality homework writing. Mycoursewriter offers students unique and personalized custom papers that help them in getting good grades. Our academic experts will assist you with your dissertation papers, thesis writing, research papers, term papers, and case study homework help. Our writers are experienced and have perfected the art of crafting the best essay writing papers regardless of your academic level. Order now and get our superb homework writing services.
Expert Academic Writers
A student needs professional assistance outside class time. Before hiring our writers, they undergo thorough tests and strict educational backgrounds. After passing a test, our writers undergo training to ensure they deliver expert professional papers to our customers. We ensure they meet the timely delivery of papers and follow our customers' provided instructions. Every writer is an ENL writer and is from the USA, Canada, UK, or Australia. Our experts approach papers effectively depending on their area of specialization.
Affordable Price Guarantees
Is the deal too good to be true? Mycoursewriter is the most affordable assignment help website on the market. We consider students' daily needs for academic help. Our paper costs are reasonably priced to approximately 90% of students around the globe. Our main aim is to ensure students achieve academic excellence, and we believe inconsiderable prices should not hinder students from getting quality homework writing help. In case of any dissatisfaction, we offer unlimited revisions and rewrites without extra charges.
Timely delivery of papers
Tight deadline? Is your paper due in the next few hours? Worry no more. Our writers are here for your rescue. Many college students find it hard to balance their social and academic life and get caught up with academic deadlines. Drafting your paper at the last minute does not allow you to conduct extensive research and craft the correct answers. We have expert writers ready to work on your assignment writing. Urgent writing services are the ultimate solutions you need. We guarantee you timely delivery of papers at your convenience and specified time delivery of the customer.
100% Original Tasks
The ultimate deal-breaker in achieving good grades is submitting imitative papers. Plagiarism is a breach of examination standards and has serious consequences. Students need to deliver papers written in their understanding by paraphrasing their research findings and relevant citations. Our expert's primary consideration is providing free plagiarized papers that meet the lecturers' requirements. Our editors will proofread your paper before delivery ad ensure your papers will not be substandard. We guarantee extreme originality, and in case of any customer concerns, we offer a plagiarism report.
All Round the clock Customer Support
Our website is user-friendly and super useful! Mycoursewriter is the most trusted online writing website always available to provide you with assignment writing services that you need. Our primary concern is meeting customer need specifications by our friendly customer support team that Is available all the time. Our website usability is self-learnable but in case of any problem, feel free to contact us directly through our website email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have diligently satisfied thousands of students, and you can witness this on our sites' review page.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Advantages of Using Our Assignment writing Services
Mycoursewriter welcomes you for superb essay writing services. We are a legit site offering help with your most challenging homework writing assignments at affordable prices. Your essay paper will be assigned to a professional writer who will craft the paper from scratch according to your provided instructions.
Essay writing is a common assignment writing for most college students. It takes a lot of time to craft a complete perfect essay. Mycourserwiter offers the best essay writing and proofreading services for most college students. Your paper is assigned to an expert writer who does thorough research on fresh ideas and personalizes your essay paper according to your assignment writing guidelines. Our essays are entirely exceptional and undergo a strict procedure that includes papers free from plagiarism and thorough proofreading.
Admission and Business Papers
Writing an admission paper is not every student's desire, and this should not hinder any student from earning an admission. Writing a perfect personal statement to earn a position in a dream school or job can be stressful. Personal statements should display a high level of confidence and uniqueness. Admission essays require you to have a vast knowledge of the current happenings in the world and knowhow of the business world. We have qualified writers with skills who will write your admission paper through comprehensive research. All you have to do is provide us with little details about yourself, instructions and our writers will craft a perfect paper for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Mycoursewriter offers you assignment writing services free from grammatical and formatting mistakes. An error-free paper is significant in scoring the desired maximum grades. We have a team of editors who will go through your paper after our expert writers have delivered their fully crafted papers. Our writers will cover all the aspects of your paper instructions, such as fonts, spacing, and educational formats. Our team of editors will check through your paper to make sure it meets the formatting style provided in the paper instructions. Under no circumstances will a poorly formatted paper will be forwarded to you as our team of editors will ensure careful proofreading.
Assignment writing is part of a learning process, and one may not have the knowledge to answer all questions correctly. This should not be a stress to you as we have qualified essay writing experts to help you. Our qualified writers are holders of PhDs, Degrees, and Masters in different areas of study and can handle any papers regardless of the complexity. Multiple assignments may be challenging to finish on time. Our skilled professional writers are here to assist you in crafting all the correct answers for your assignment. Stop stressing about your homework writing and place an order with us, and our expert writers will provide you with the best assignment help.