The interdisciplinary field dedicated to understanding and managing people at work is called:
2. The distinction between flexible and fixed individual differences:
Is that managers have little or no impact on flexible differences
Is that managers should hire people based on their attitudes and emotions
Is that managers have little or no impact on fixed differences
Has no practical value for managers
3. Regarding using personality testing as part of the hiring process, experts have concluded that:
The typical personality test is not a valid predictor of job performance
Only the Big Five should be used as predictors of job performance
The effects of personality on job performance are so large it cannot be ignored by managers
There are many valid instruments available to managers to test for personality types
4. In Ajzen’s theory of planned behavior, ___________ is (are) the key link between _________.
Intentions; attidtudes and planned behavior
Norms; intentions and planned behavior
Intentions; norms and attitudes
Attitudes; intentions and planned behavior
5. According to the Ajzen model, the strongest predictor of an employee’s behavior is (are):
The employee’s intentions
The employee’s attitudes
The employee’s values
6. The steps in the process of stereotype formation and maintenance in order are:
Expectations, categorization, inferences, maintenance.
Categorization, inferences, expectations, maintenance.
Inferences, categorization, expectations, maintenance.
Categorization, expectations, inferences, maintenance.
7. Janelle, one of Abdul’s employees, has performed poorly on many aspects of her job since she was hired four months ago. This is likely to be attributed to:
8. The potential to understand and regulate oneself is known as:
9. Self-enhancement and self-transcendence are:
Endpoints of one of the dimensions of values
10. Organizations with adhocracy cultures are described as:
Externally focused and valuing stability and control
Internally focused and valuing stability and control
Externally focused and valuing flexibility
Internally focused and valuing flexibility
11. Which of the following is the least fixed of a person’s individual differences?
12. Camilla, a manager, notes that while Wilhelm’s written reports are very thorough and accurate, his oral presentations are not effective. Camilla is looking at:
13. Stimulation is in the ____________ part of Schwartz’s model.
Openness to change
14. The contingency approach suggests that:
A manager needs to learn a set of hard-and-fast rules.
There is one best way to manage.
OB theories apply to all situations.
The best answer depends on the situation.
15. Research shows that, in general:
Social capital increases group conflict.
Social capital decreases work group integration.
Social capital decreases organizational performance.
Social capital can improve operations.
16. The corporate staff in the accounting department at ABC Corporation went on 12-hour days during the holiday season, just like the regular retail employees do during that season. This is an example of a(n) _________ change.
17. The extent to which an individual identifies with an organization and commits to its goals is called:
Perceived organizational support
18. Joyce finds that the members of the project team to which she has been assigned in her management class are all athletes on the college’s football and basketball teams. She immediately considers dropping the class because she thinks her experience with that team will be negative. Joyce is likely to be reacting to a:
19. The productive potential of an individual’s knowledge, skills, and experiences is known as:
20. Chris, a manager, knows that one of his employees values achievement and power. Chris should assign the employee to a job that includes:
High influence over others
High social value
21. When something is _______, it stands out from its context.
22. A person can build his/her social capital by:
Being trained in new skills
Shadowing a higher-level manager
Getting a mentor
Learning a new language
23. Performance on tests like the Scholastic Aptitude Test and the Graduate Management Admissions Test is likely to be most closely related to:
24. Acme Movers is a company that ships goods and cargo to all locations in the United States. The employees understand that the company’s primary vision of timeliness, efficiency and low-cost services is important to maintain the competitive edge over other movers in the business. They constantly work to ensure that all deliveries reach their destinations on schedule, and the company, in turn, rewards the employees with performance-based awards and profit sharing. Which function of organizational culture is exemplified here?
Facilitating collective commitment
Giving members an organizational identity
Promoting social system stability
Shaping behavior by helping members make sense of their surroundings
25. The process that enables us to interpret and understand our surroundings is called:
26. Sustainable businesses tend to be run by CEOs who are:
___________ is associated with success for managers and salespeople.
28. Keyshawn is a player on a professional football team. Because of this, his play every week is scrutinized by fans and media, as well as his own coaches. Sometimes, their comments are very negative and even personal. Keyshawn will handle this better if he has a high level of _________ intelligence.
29. The two dimensions of the competing values framework are:
Internal-external and group-individual
Internal-external and anticipatory-retrospective
Group-individual and stable-flexible
Internal-external and stable-flexible
30. Which of the following mechanisms for changing organizational culture addresses all three levels of culture?
To continue with the answer check on mycoursewriter.com/
Why Choose Us
Quality Homework Writing
Do you need to ace your test? We have qualified writers to assist you in writing 100% quality homework writing. Mycoursewriter offers students unique and personalized custom papers that help them in getting good grades. Our academic experts will assist you with your dissertation papers, thesis writing, research papers, term papers, and case study homework help. Our writers are experienced and have perfected the art of crafting the best essay writing papers regardless of your academic level. Order now and get our superb homework writing services.
Expert Academic Writers
A student needs professional assistance outside class time. Before hiring our writers, they undergo thorough tests and strict educational backgrounds. After passing a test, our writers undergo training to ensure they deliver expert professional papers to our customers. We ensure they meet the timely delivery of papers and follow our customers' provided instructions. Every writer is an ENL writer and is from the USA, Canada, UK, or Australia. Our experts approach papers effectively depending on their area of specialization.
Affordable Price Guarantees
Is the deal too good to be true? Mycoursewriter is the most affordable assignment help website on the market. We consider students' daily needs for academic help. Our paper costs are reasonably priced to approximately 90% of students around the globe. Our main aim is to ensure students achieve academic excellence, and we believe inconsiderable prices should not hinder students from getting quality homework writing help. In case of any dissatisfaction, we offer unlimited revisions and rewrites without extra charges.
Timely delivery of papers
Tight deadline? Is your paper due in the next few hours? Worry no more. Our writers are here for your rescue. Many college students find it hard to balance their social and academic life and get caught up with academic deadlines. Drafting your paper at the last minute does not allow you to conduct extensive research and craft the correct answers. We have expert writers ready to work on your assignment writing. Urgent writing services are the ultimate solutions you need. We guarantee you timely delivery of papers at your convenience and specified time delivery of the customer.
100% Original Tasks
The ultimate deal-breaker in achieving good grades is submitting imitative papers. Plagiarism is a breach of examination standards and has serious consequences. Students need to deliver papers written in their understanding by paraphrasing their research findings and relevant citations. Our expert's primary consideration is providing free plagiarized papers that meet the lecturers' requirements. Our editors will proofread your paper before delivery ad ensure your papers will not be substandard. We guarantee extreme originality, and in case of any customer concerns, we offer a plagiarism report.
All Round the clock Customer Support
Our website is user-friendly and super useful! Mycoursewriter is the most trusted online writing website always available to provide you with assignment writing services that you need. Our primary concern is meeting customer need specifications by our friendly customer support team that Is available all the time. Our website usability is self-learnable but in case of any problem, feel free to contact us directly through our website email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We have diligently satisfied thousands of students, and you can witness this on our sites' review page.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
Advantages of Using Our Assignment writing Services
Mycoursewriter welcomes you for superb essay writing services. We are a legit site offering help with your most challenging homework writing assignments at affordable prices. Your essay paper will be assigned to a professional writer who will craft the paper from scratch according to your provided instructions.
Essay writing is a common assignment writing for most college students. It takes a lot of time to craft a complete perfect essay. Mycourserwiter offers the best essay writing and proofreading services for most college students. Your paper is assigned to an expert writer who does thorough research on fresh ideas and personalizes your essay paper according to your assignment writing guidelines. Our essays are entirely exceptional and undergo a strict procedure that includes papers free from plagiarism and thorough proofreading.
Admission and Business Papers
Writing an admission paper is not every student's desire, and this should not hinder any student from earning an admission. Writing a perfect personal statement to earn a position in a dream school or job can be stressful. Personal statements should display a high level of confidence and uniqueness. Admission essays require you to have a vast knowledge of the current happenings in the world and knowhow of the business world. We have qualified writers with skills who will write your admission paper through comprehensive research. All you have to do is provide us with little details about yourself, instructions and our writers will craft a perfect paper for you.
Editing and Proofreading
Mycoursewriter offers you assignment writing services free from grammatical and formatting mistakes. An error-free paper is significant in scoring the desired maximum grades. We have a team of editors who will go through your paper after our expert writers have delivered their fully crafted papers. Our writers will cover all the aspects of your paper instructions, such as fonts, spacing, and educational formats. Our team of editors will check through your paper to make sure it meets the formatting style provided in the paper instructions. Under no circumstances will a poorly formatted paper will be forwarded to you as our team of editors will ensure careful proofreading.
Assignment writing is part of a learning process, and one may not have the knowledge to answer all questions correctly. This should not be a stress to you as we have qualified essay writing experts to help you. Our qualified writers are holders of PhDs, Degrees, and Masters in different areas of study and can handle any papers regardless of the complexity. Multiple assignments may be challenging to finish on time. Our skilled professional writers are here to assist you in crafting all the correct answers for your assignment. Stop stressing about your homework writing and place an order with us, and our expert writers will provide you with the best assignment help.