1. Developing a Health Literacy Program for Children in a Low Income Urban Area Essay Paper
- Read the scenario below.
- Respond to the questions in full sentences. Be sure to use standard English grammar and spelling
- Why is information on health literacy essential for this group?
- What is the initial step you would take before designing the program?
- What role/function would you play in the beginning of the assessment phase?
- What role/function would you play at the end of the program?
- What additional resources would be needed to implement this program?
As a Community Health Nurse, you are assigned to develop a health literacy program at the Yvonne Learning Center to promote health literacy in a low-income urban area. This program will focus on children ages 3-7 years old, 9-12 years old and 14 to 18 years old.
You will provide basic health information and services about health and teach the children about their bodies and how having a positive attitude and good behaviors influence their health in general.
The goal of information literacy is to promote self-learning and the ability to be self-sufficient.
- 1-Would need an Good reference page format, citation and APT format
- 2- After submission, a rating of 0-15% similarity will be considered acceptable. Over 15% will not be considered acceptable.
- 3-NOTE:Wikipedia is not a source to be used in any of the generated work; using it will result in a “zero” for the assignment.